Effective from 12th February 2020:
- There will be NO night service at Out-patient Department.
- Registration hours for Out-patient service will be from 7am to 11pm.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused!
Notice to patients and visitors
- According to Centre of Health Protection’s (CHP) instruction, our hospital is requested to make a report to the CHP for further investigation if patient who is found to have fulfilled the reporting criteria of identifying Severe Respiratory Disease associated with a Novel Infectious Agent. Patient will be referred to public hospitals for treatment and follow-up.
- Visiting hours: 11am to 1pm; 6pm to 8pm
- Visiting limit: 2 persons at a time
- Perform temperature check before visiting a hospital and monitor your health situation.
- Wash your hands before and after visiting hospital.
- You are required to wear masks in hospital areas.
- Visitors may be required to provide personal information for future follow up.
- People with illness, pregnant woman and children should avoid visiting hospital.
- You are advised to avoid visiting patients in ward if you have fever, or have close contact with patients with respiratory symptoms in countries/areas with possible transmission of novel coronavirus infection.
- No admission - been travel out of HK within 14 days (include Macau)
- Self pick-up food / flower delivery:
- Delivery workers not allowed entrance. Drop off at Main Entrance; Please self pick-up by patient's family or staff at G/F Reception.
Infection Control 14/07/2020